1985 Monte Fino 55 Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
- LLC Owned
- Major Interior and Exterior Modern Refit
- 3 Cabins 3 Heads plus Bonus Crew's Quarter
- Rebuilt 3208TA Caterpillars
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
Designed and built at the Monte Fino, this 55-foot euro look is in impeccable condition and sensibly priced. This is an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser to acquire one of the most outstanding vessels of her class and price currently on the market! Luxuriate in the available San Diego Bay slip upon approval, or cruise the coastal waters between Cabo San Lucas and Alaska and the Sea of Cortez, or even Acapulco and Puerta Vallarta. Traveling in style has never been better. This boat shows as the owner loved, inside and out and the potential buyer will not be disappointed - circa $200,000 has been spent by her present owners to ensure that this boat is elegant and modern for today's market.
Motivated two boat owner says bring all sensible offers.
- Monte Fino
- 55 Motor Yacht
- San Diego, CA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 55 ft - 16.76 meter
- 61 ft - 18.59 meter
- 16 ft - 4.88 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 6 in - 1.07 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 14 MPH
- 690 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 425 (Individual), 850 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 21 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 175 gallons - 4 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Monte Finoâ line of yachts was created in 1985 by California industrialist Tom Van Riijn of San Francisco. An avid yachtsman and long time member of the St. Francis Yacht Club, Tom saw a need for a new type of cruising yacht and he created the 55' aft cabin motoryacht that he originally named the Med Flyer, and designed the Monte Finoâ logo still in use today. Starting with two 55' projects produced by the Kha Shing Yard in Taiwan, and using Man engines, Tom began to develop and market a series of boats that were well suited to the type of cruising enjoyed in the California / Mexico cruising grounds. These first boats enjoyed a well balanced 16' beam hull shape designed by California Naval Architect Jim Antren. After the boats arrived in the United States Tom and his friends decided it needed a sexier name and changed the brand name to Monte Fino.
- Forward Master Stateroom features Queen berth with custom made hinged mattress, en suite head with shower and tub, two cedar hanging lockers and, the storage is designed with home comforts in mind
- To port is the VIP stateroom with second queen hinged berth and en suite head, plush furnishings hanging cedar lined locker and more storage.
- On the starboard side is the third cabin with twin single berths and en suite head and separate stall shower
- Galley has recently been reconfigured and re-equipped with all new appliances.
- Salon is bright and airy with custom upgrades
- Teak Fittings
- Large aft deck that can host up to 8 people
- Below that is the fourth stateroom or crew quarters
- Massive flybridge that has been upgrades with all-new Designer Marine Upholstery. All of this is covered by New Isenglass and Canvas.
- Venturi Screen Removed Polished and Reinstalled
- Recently redesigned and upgraded.
- Double Stainless Steel Under Counter Fridge / Freezer.
- 20 Bottle Wine Chiller
- Double stainless steel sink set into custom Avonite counter top.
- Forceio 4-burner glass top stove.
- there is more storage and cabinets in this vessel than most houses.
- Convection Microwave
- New Light Fixtures and Headliner
- Large custom sun pit, sun pad, play pen on foredeck with custom canvas cover and addequate seating for 4-6 adults
- Anchor windless with Capsum
- Extra large stainless steel stanchion and rails
- Oversized and Reinforced Cleats
- Stainless steel ladder to swim deck
- Custom Made Aluminum Davit
- All New Isenglass
- All New upholstery
Engines / Engine Room
- Twin 425 hp Freshwater Cooled 3208TA Caterpillar Diesel Engines
- Starboard Engine 110 Hours since Complete Rebuild
- Both motors have had major top end servive completed less that with less 500 hrs ago. That coupled with 2600 hours use means lets go cruising fr the new owners.
- 1100fg Racor fuel seperaters
- Accessible and spacious engine room.
Engine Room Upgrades
- Bow and Stern Thrusters - Tube Type Forward with dedicated Battery Charger, Battery System and Isolater Switch - Stern Thruster - Transom Mounted with Dedicated Charger and Battery - $22k for Bow Thruster and $15k Stern Thruster
- New Port Fuel Tanks while motor was hauled out for rebuild
- Underwater Lights - $3k
- New Bilge Pumps Throughout
- 15 kW Westerbeke diesel generator - Currently Inop
- 4 Zone Central Air Conditioning/Heating
- 7 8D Batteries - 2 House Batteries - 2 Start Batteries - 2 Bow Thruster and 2 Stern Thruster Batteries
- 50AMP 75ft Shore Power Cord
- New Lighting Throughout
- 3 Battery Charges - 1 Main - 1 Bow Thruster - 1 Stern Thruster
- Furuno LS4100 Depth/Speed indicator.
- 2 x Icom IC M-127 VHF radios.
- Garmin Map 230 GPS .
- JRC 3000 24-mile radar.
- Com Nav Autopilot.
- Ritchie Compass.
General by Length